Premier Eye Care promotes five team members to Director roles
TAMPA, Fla. (September 30,2016) –Premier Eye Care has named five team members to new Director positions in the Company. All of the new Directors are key members of the Premier team, and now will be taking on more responsibility within the Company. The new Directors:
- Jordan Wenzlick, Director of Database Solutions & Reporting: Wenzlick, who joined Premier in 2015, has over 15 years of experience as a solution developer, including 10 years of creating and developing database technology solutions in the healthcare industry. The Database Solutions & Reporting Team provides the custom development of solutions for Premier’s database reporting needs.
- Duane Carter, Director of IT Operations & EDI: Carter joined Premier in May 2016, bringing over 22 years of IT-related experience, including six years specializing in the healthcare industry. As the Director of IT Operations & EDI, he leads a team that works with Premier’s health plans to import and export electronic data related to such areas as eligibility and claims.
- Rob Connock, Director of Databases: Connock, who joined the Premier team in 2015, has 28 years of experience as a Database Administrator and previously worked for several Fortune 500 companies.He oversees the design, security, storage and management of all of the company’s data information.
- Sandra Victoria, Director of Claims Client Relations:Victoria, who has been with the Company since 2008, began her Premier career working with the claims team in processing and adjudicating claims.The Claims Client Relations Team provides cross-team leadership in claims inquiries and resolution.
- Iris Lushan, Director of Benefits & Payroll Administration: Lushan, who joined Premier earlier this year, is responsible for the oversight, design, implementation, and administration of the Company’s health and benefit programs.She has over 15 years of experience in human resources, benefits and payroll administration.
“Premier values and is committed to promoting from within,”said Shari Basye, Vice President of Operations for Premier.“The experience and proven ability of these five new Directors reflects the expertise and quality of our associates in general. These new Directors are well prepared for their enhanced leadership roles, bringing with them institutional knowledge of our corporate culture and operational intricacies.”
In the News
February 16, 2022
Meet the 53 leaders participating in Habitat for Humanity Pinellas and West Pasco Counties’ inaugural CEO BuildRead Now
December 8, 2021
St. Pete mayor-elect names CEO Lorna Taylor to transition teamRead Now
August 6, 2020