As part of our commitment to the Triple Bottom Line – People, Planet, Profit -- our team is deeply involved in our community. Premier is not just where we work, it is where we share common values and a commitment to those inside and outside of our company. We approach this commitment with passion and purpose through volunteerism and philanthropy.
We support many organizations that are close to our hearts, including:
- Preserve Vision Florida – offers vision education and free eye screenings to Florida’s underserved children and families
- Arts Conservatory for Teens – offers arts education in Title I schools, creating a measurable impact on high school graduation rates and opportunities for college placement.
- The Dr. Carter G. Woodson African American History Museum – preserves and presents Black history to promote understanding, diversity, equity and social justice.
- The Florida Holocaust Museum - dedicated to teaching the members of all races and cultures the inherent worth and dignity of human life.
We are evidence that the more diverse the team, the stronger the company. We support organizations that share our values of diversity, inclusion and equity:
- Equality Florida – we have signed the “Equality Means Business” pledge
- NAACP – to secure the political, educational, social and economic equality oof rights in order to eliminate race-based discrimination.
- Urban League – nonpartisan historic civil rights organization dedicated to economic empowerment, equality and social justice.
- The Links, Inc. – organization of African American women devoted to strengthening African American communities through fund-raising, education, advocacy and volunteering.
- United Negro College Fund – mission is increase the total annual number of African American college graduates through a three pillar strategy.
Arts and culture is good for business. An active arts and culture scene allows us to attract and retain the best and brightest to our company, so we support arts organizations including:
- Studio@620 – to bring people from diverse cultural backgrounds together to experience artistic and educational programs in innovative ways.
- The Dali Museum – serves as an active resource in the cultural life of our community and the world at large.
- Florida Museum of Photographic Art – dedicated to exhibiting important photographic art as central to contemporary life and culture.
- Tampa Bay Businesses for Culture & the Arts – uniting businesses who recognize the strategic value of championing and supporting arts and culture as vital economic drivers and essential contributors to quality of life.
Our associates regularly participate in fundraising and races for causes like:
- Walkabout for Autism
- Making Strides Breast Cancer Walk
- SMART Ride – AIDS relief
- Bike Ride for the Cure – raises funds and awareness for kids fighting cancer
- Tunnel 2 Towers – raises funds for First Responders and commemorates 1st responders from 9/11
- Loop the Lake Ride – helps promote childhood literacy
Our associates regularly celebrate, observe and volunteer:
- Food Pantries
- Toy Drives
- No-kill Pet Shelters
- Red Nose Day – raises awareness and funds to end worldwide child poverty
- Domestic Violence Awareness Day
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month and Movember
- Earth Day and World Peace Day
- Hurricane relief through supplies, food preparation, and animal rescue